[OPE-L:3658] Re: "Labor Theory of Value"--not used by Marx!

Paul Zarembka (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 20:25:38 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone out there know when "labor theory of value" was first used?

Paul Z.

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka