[OPE-L:3804] [DAVID LAIBMAN] Capital-output Ratio & OCC

Gerald Lev (glevy@pratt.edu)
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 14:13:39 -0800 (PST)

I talked to David L about OPE-L some months ago. He declined an invitation
to participate on the list because of other responsibilities that he has,
but asked to be kept informed about our progress. Since that time I have
been forwarding the "monthly reviews" to him. When I sent him the monthly
review for November, I called his attention to the thread on "Laibman on
the output ratio and the occ." His curiosity perked, he asked for copies
of the posts from that thread which I then forwarded to him. Here is his
response./In solidarity, Jerry

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 96 16:29:00 EST
From: David Laibman <DLaibman@brooklyn.cuny.edu>
To: glevy@pratt.edu
Subject: occ, k/y

Jerry,

Following is my comment on the occ/k/y discussion, for posting to
OPE-L. Thanx for calling it to my attention; let me know if any further

Thanx,

o/^^^^^) o !
/ / /^^) /\ /^^! /^^)
o(_____/_(_ /(/ \/ !_(_ /!_
David Laibman dlaibman@brooklyn.cuny.edu

Professor Editor, Science & Society
Department of Economics John Jay College, Rm. 4331
Brooklyn College 445 West 59th Street
Brooklyn, 11210 New York, NY 10019
USA Voice/FAX: 212/246-4932
718/951-5219; -5317 scsjj@cunyvm.cuny.edu
FAX: 718/951-4867
Home:
Executive Committee/Delegate 50 Plaza Street E., #2C
Professional Staff Congress Brooklyn, NY 11238
AFT Local 2334 Voice/FAX: 718/789-9565

*****