[OPE-L:3807] Re: TransFORMation

Chai-on Le (conlee@chonnam.chonnam.ac.kr)
Tue, 10 Dec 1996 00:00:08 -0800 (PST)

At 03:10 ¿ÀÈÄ 96-12-04 -0800, Ramos wrote:
>Dear Chai-on:
>
>In any case, are you quoting the Science of Logic of the
>part devoted to Logic in the Encyclopaedia?

Chai-on:
I refer usually the Logic in the Encyclopaedia. The two versions are quite
different in their structure. The Encyclopaedia contains more concrete
examples and explanations attached to each para. In the last post, however,
I made a mistake. In the chemical change, too, the substance can be altered
with the aids of reagents or catalyst. If value changes its substance when
it is converted into price, the reagent should be the capitalist
competition. If then, the value category should have been ascribed to the
pre-capitalist category, with which nobody would agree thesedays.
Yours (I am sorry to reply late: I had to be away often from my computer)

Chai-on
Faculty of Economics,
Chonnam National University,
Kwang-Ju, 500-757,