[OPE-L:4049] Re: New Quiz!: Equalization of Profit Rates

patrick l mason (patrick.l.mason.20@nd.edu)
Fri, 24 Jan 1997 11:19:08 -0800 (PST)

Andrew:

I'll take the "equally risky" assumption to mean that expected output and
unit cost growth rates are identical for both sectors. Accordingly, the
profit rate in sector A next year should be 9% and the expected profit rate
in sector B next year should be 9%. Hence, it doesn't matter which sector
one invests. I'd like a complementary copy of the Marx-Engels collective
works as my prize.

peace, patrick l mason