[OPE-L:4215] Re: profit rate determination

Paul Cockshot (wpc@cs.strath.ac.uk)
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 01:51:27 -0800 (PST)

I see that I unwittingly assumed things about South
American countries, which, whilst valid for Europe and
North America do not extend to your situation.

The lack of sources is obviously a serious problem, but
I would again emphasise that the amount of time required
is not excessive. It depends in part on one's personal and
family situation, but it is possible to empirical work
in ones spare time. Most of the work in economics that
I do is in my spare time, as I have never had a paid job
in economics.