[OPE-L:4279] re: Marx's unpublished writings

Paul Zarembk (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Tue, 4 Mar 1997 06:21:37 -0800 (PST)

Mike, please elaborate on the connection to dialectics and Hegel. I
wouldn't have thought one needed Hegel to make the point you are making.
In fact, I have undestood Engels as more, not less, Hegelian (how high a
quality I don't know) than Marx. Thanks, Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka, and using OS/2 Warp.