[OPE-L:4375] Re: variable capital and time

Iwao Kitamur (ikita@st.rim.or.jp)
Wed, 12 Mar 1997 08:38:45 -0800 (PST)

Alejandoro,
gracias.
I thought I had printed out all posts and read them but few posts
including 4301 happened to be omitted for my mistake.

aramos@aramos.bo wrote in[4301]:
>I find your notation a little bit involving (I am no precisely an
>expert in Math). Could you kindly --if you have some time-- to post
>a simple arithmetical example?

First, my concern is that TSS interpretation might be examined
through a campact but more *complexed* model to show non-equilibrium
of capitalism. I say *complexed* in the sense of *complexology*.

As I read TSS'ers posts, their interpretation requires price of
inputs measured at the time when inputs are put-in respectively.
So I write down quite straight:
> Vj[t1]=SIGMA(Aij*Pi[t0+ti])+Lj[t0,t1]

For example, fabrication of a PC.
Let us assume a PC is fabricated in 3 days. I purchase a case,
a power supply and hard disk and install them on the first day.
They are purchased (or priced) at $100, $50, and $200 respectively
on the first day.
On the second day, I install a mother board, CPU and RAM. They
are priced at $220, $400 and $250.
On the third day, I install OS/2(hi, Paul Z.) to the system and
connect a monitor and a keyboard. OS/2 is priced at $80 and others
at $500 and $30.
I worked 2 hours everyday and 1 hour worth $30.
What is the value of the fabricated PC?
TSS writes $100+$50+$200+$220+$400+$250+$80+$500+$30+3*2*$30
=$1910. Right?
If RAM shows a big increase in price on the third day that leads
its price to be $300, simultaneists measures the PC as $1960.
Right?

> Vj[t1]=SIGMA(Aij*Pi[t0+ti])+Lj[t0,t1]
is all about this.

My suggestion is that different points of time of input might
show stable or chaotic or boundary behaviour when modeled for
multi-sectors. I have no conclusion here.

in solidarity,

Iwao