[OPE-L:4410] Re: Transformation & Fixed Capital

Paul Cockshot (wpc@cs.strath.ac.uk)
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 04:03:24 -0800 (PST)

The paper to be presented by Allin and I to the
EEA value working group is devoted to applying
the Kliman and Sraffian transformation formulae to
the US economy using fixed capital figures from
the BEA along with the a reduced version of the
1987 commodity use table to provide the circulating
capital. We end up with a 49 sector model, and
evaluate the relative predictive powers of the
different transformation formulae.