[OPE-L:4440] Re: Sraffa: a Marxist economist?

Paul Zarembk (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Wed, 19 Mar 1997 05:25:52 -0800 (PST)

The greatest Marxist economist of all time was...
Marx;

and Lenin's "Development of Capitalism in Russia" is ahead of
Sraffa's "Production of Commodities by Means of Commodities"
In fact, it would be great to see more Marxist "empirical" work.

Well, enough, of "greatness"

Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka, and using OS/2 Warp.