[OPE-L:4503] Re: Givens in Marx's Theory

Ajit Sinh (ecas@cc.newcastle.edu.au)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 02:46:52 -0800 (PST)

At 12:14 PM 3/23/97 -0800, Jerry Levy wrote:
>I don't really approve of Alan's suggestion to Ajit in [4491] that he "let
>fly" against Fred because he is going to be away for a while.
>
>Now Alejandro R suggests in [4500] that we spend the time while Fred is
>away discussing -- "Is Fred a 'newsolutionist'?".
>
>If others are intent on employing this sneaky tactic of purposely
>discussing Fred's theories while he is away,

Jerry, Have some sense of humar man! No body needs to sneak and attack Fred
Mosely behind his back. We are quite capable of making a frontal attack, if
we want to. We are just having fun! Cheers, ajit sinha