[OPE-L:4507] Re: Givens in Marxs Theory

aramos@aramos.b (aramos@aramos.bo)
Mon, 24 Mar 1997 04:43:19 -0800 (PST)

In ope-l 4503 Ajit S. wrote:

> Jerry, Have some sense of humar man! No body needs to sneak and attack Fred
> Mosely behind his back. We are quite capable of making a frontal attack, if
> we want to. We are just having fun! Cheers, ajit sinha

I agree partially with Ajit. It is true that we are having fun and
this seems good to me. However, I dont think of ope-l like a
military battle field with "frontal attacks", "sneaking", etc. I have
never thought "to attack" Fred M. neither behind his back nor
frontally. Fred is a comrade. This is not a fight against people but
an attempt to clarify a lot of puzzling problems about Marx, Smith,
Ricardo, Sraffa, etc. which are going around. People --from very
different views-- put forward their opinions here and all we discuss
them "ad majorem Scientia gloriam". If we are smart and lucky,
something could be clarify.

Alejandro Ramos