[OPE-L:4748] Re: the determination of real wages---- and a puzzle

Paul Zarembk (zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu)
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 14:29:12 -0700 (PDT)

Ajit,

How can you disagree with the final sentence Michael writes below? You
deeply respect Althusser. Althusser asserts that class struggle is at
the center of Marx's thought.

Paul

Paul Zarembka, supporting the RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY Web site at
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka, and using OS/2 Warp.