[OPE-L:4788] Re: K-M's concept of "revenue"

Ajit Sinha (ecas@cc.newcastle.edu.au)
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 03:05:28 -0700 (PDT)

At 07:14 AM 4/14/97 -0700, Fred Mosely wrote:
It does not explain
>how a part of a whole can be greater than the whole. If anyone else agrees
>with Andrew on this point, I would very much appreciate hearing from you
>and a further explanation. Likewise, if anyone else thinks that Andrew's
>argument is as irrelevant as I do, then I would appreciate hearing from you
>too.

You have been right all along on this point. Andrew simply refuses to see
your argument. I remember some time ago he said that he agreed with your
definition of revenue and you were fighting over semantics, completely
overlooking the correct differentiation between the two concepts, ie. yours
position and Andrew's, you had made. Cheers, ajit sinha