[OPE-L:5010] Re: Production and Circulation

Chai-on Lee (conlee@chonnam.chonnam.ac.kr)
Wed, 14 May 1997 05:20:17 -0700 (PDT)

At 01:44 ¿ÀÀü 97-05-14 -0700, Riccardo wrote:

>No, I want to have it both ways: the intersection, and the priority of
>production! I think the intersection would be at the end of Marx's
>theoretical construction, which starts from the priority of the production
>of value over its actualization.

May I put a question here,

What is meant by the intersection of production and exchange ? What is the
intersection of day and night ? Is it morning or evening ? In the case of
the production and exchange, what is meant by the intersection? This is a
very vague terminology, IMO.

In solidarity,

Chai-on