[OPE-L:5025] Re: question

riccardo bellofiore (bellofio@cisi.unito.it)
Thu, 15 May 1997 10:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Aijt,

I thank you very much for your answer to my question. I am curious
of others' opiniosn as well.

But now strictly to you: am I right if I say that then, according
to you, the labour time to which commodities are reduced is labour time *as
such* and not capitalist, and only capitalist, labour time? That is: value
is a category pertaining to commodity exchange; abstract labour a category
pertaining to production in general, whatever its social determination?
Being production nothing but embodiment of abstract labour always and
everywhere, if there is a deduction, in the sense that not the whole
produce of labour goes to workers, then we have exploitation. Right?

Moreover, what is the reason why output is not embodying the
contribution of other factors of production. Because labour is the only
human element in production?

riccardo