[OPE-L:5180] Re: TRPF

Michael Williams (mwilliam@compuserve.com)
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 15:23:26 -0700 (PDT)

> Mike W wrote in [OPE-L:5167]:
>
> > But, first, it may be argued that
> > Marx would not have located it there had he edited his own work for
> > publication (see, eg, Rosdolsky 1968, Fine, 1982).

> Jerry:
> Please refresh my memory: where in those works did Rosdolsky and Fine
make
> that case?

Michael W:
I'm afraid I don't have page references to hand. I could check the contents
lists and indexes of these two works to regain them - but then so could you
Jerry. I am agnostic on this argument anyway, since, IMO, the argument that
the trpf is a tendency (as opposed to a trend) seems so clearly right that
the discussion of Capital's architectonics is not crucial to it.

Comradely,

Michael
-----------
Dr Michael Williams
"Books are Weapons"

Department of Economics Home:
School of Social Sciences 26 Glenwood Avenue
De Montfort University Southampton
Hammerwood Gate SO16 3QA
Kents Hill
Milton Keynes