[OPE-L:5191] Re: note

fred moseley (fmoseley@laneta.apc.org)
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 22:59:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your message. In rereading your excerpt from my note, I
realized that it
is ambiguous. What I meant to say is that "I look forward to returning to
the OPEL discussions." I can't say that I am looking forward to returning
to Massachusetts. Mexico has been a wonderful experience for us. But I do
look forward to seeing old friends again, like you.

Hope to see you soon.

Fred

At 01:59 PM 6/4/97 -0700, you wrote:

> Then most of the month of
>>July will be packing up and driving back to Massachusetts. But I look
>>forward to returning.
>
>Ah, so we finally get to see you back up in this neck of the woods again.
Gil