[OPE-L:5776] Re: Re:Commodity Money (Questions)

John R. Ernst (ernst@PIPELINE.COM)
Sat, 29 Nov 1997 23:48:28 -0500 (EST)

Sorry for the unclarity about "natural monopoly." I've always taken
it to mean a sector in which part of the surplus value takes
the form of rent in the Marxian sense.

Are you saying that any commodity could be the money commodity?

Best,

John