[OPE-L:5861] Re: Re: Hello and Kliman's cat

jurriaan bendien (Jbendien@globalxs.nl)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:41:23 +0100

Is this comment along the lines of the man who mistook his wife for a hat ?
My girlfriend doesn't mistake her university for a zoo, actually. Would
it be possible to get off frivolous subjects such as these ?

Jurriaan.