Re: Moszkowska

jurriaan bendien (Jbendien@globalxs.nl)
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 23:52:31 +0100

Dear Alejandro,

A good question, which I am also interested in. The only works I know of by
Moszkowska are Zur Kritik moderner Krisentheorien (1935), Zur dynamik der
Spaetkapitalismus (1943), and Die
kriegskapitalistische Aera (1952). I have a vague memory that a book of
hers was translated into English and published by Ink Links in Britain, but
I could be mistaken. I'll check it out, next time I am at the International
Institute for Social History.

Jurriaan Bendien