Re: 'TSS are the Niggers of the World?' (apologies to John Lenno

Michael Williams (Michael@MWILLIAM.U-NET.COM)
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 20:36:57 +0000

Rakesh wrote:
> I actually don't believe there is any more oppressed group than
> revolutionary Marxists, especially of the left communist type. And
> Michael, that will include you, I am sure, in the changing circumstances
> of crisis capitalism

I do not agree with either assertion. The first is wrong in
general, and irrelevant to the particular alleged oppression of
TSS within OPE-L that has, unfortunately, been under discussion. The
second sounds vaguely patronising, and is certainly based upon
complete ignorance of my past and current political practices. But I
have withdrawn from this (to me) increasingly unpleasant and
irrelevant discussion, so I will not justify these rebuttals further.
No offence meant.
-
Michael
*===================================*
Michael@mwilliam.u-net.com
"Books are Weapons"
Dr Michael Williams
Department of Economics Home:
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences 26 Glenwood Avenue
De Montfort University Southampton
Milton Keynes SO16 3QA
MK7 6HP
tel:+1908 834876 tel/fax: +1703 768641