From: owner-ope-l@galaxy.csuchico.edu on behalf of John R. Ernst
Sent: Friday, March 20, 1998 8:40 PM
To: OPE-L@galaxy.csuchico.edu
Subject: Public Charges w Secret Evidence

I agree with John about the inappropriateness of the leveling of public
charges with secret evidence.

Moreover, I DO NOT BELIEVE that what we've been told is true. That is, I do
not believe -- and I think I have good reasons for not believing -- either
that anyone recently quit this list because s/he was sick of my method of
argument, or that anyone told this to Jerry.

Until such time as evidence to the contrary is made public, I suggest that
other listmembers also exercise a healthy dose of disbelief.

Andrew Kliman