From: owner-ope-l@galaxy.csuchico.edu on behalf of Ajit Sinha
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 1998 3:13 AM
To: ope-l@galaxy.csuchico.edu
Subject: Re: [OPE-L] Re: Two rates of Profit?

It seems that Ajit is trying to treat me like an untouchable. He had made
some unsupported assertions, and I have asked for evidence. Instead, he
continues merrily with the same unsupported assertions:

"As far as marx's transformation problem is concerned, his c's, v's, and s's
represent a given technology. The transformation of values to prices of
production is conducted on the given technology."

As I noted in my post of Tuesday morning, I have never seen a shred of
evidence in support of these assertions.

Andrew Kliman