[OPE-L:6501] Re: Non-Capital and Variable Capital

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:40:42 -0400 (EDT)

Chris wrote on Fri, 24 Apr (?):

> >2) "archiotronic" can be interpreted as "logical design structure" (e.g.
> > "what was the role of _Capital_ in the archiotronics of the
> > '6-book-plan'?").
> But this word is not in my dictionary. Is it different from
>'architectonic' meaning the systematic arrangement of knowledge?

Uuugh ... I'm not sure. I think I remember reading "archiotronic" in
Tony's book on _Capital_, but I could be wrong. I think Mike W used to
use it as well.

If it turns out that nobody has used the word before, then I claim it as a
new word.

In solidarity, Jerry

PS: my previous point in a nutshell: If labour is non-capital, then how
can (variable) capital be labour?