[OPE-L:6600] [OPE-L:61] Re: Re: Ricardo: opponent of bourgeois economists?

Andrew Kliman (Andrew_Kliman@email.msn.com)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 17:06:15 -0400

John -- Author, paper, journal, and date, all right! God you're
good!

Or did everyone already know this but me?

You get First Prize: a corn model (batteries not included).

Andrew

Andrew ("Drewk") Kliman Home:
Dept. of Social Sciences 60 W. 76th St., #4E
Pace University New York, NY 10023
Pleasantville, NY 10570
(914) 773-3951 Andrew_Kliman@msn.com

"... the *practice* of philosophy is itself *theoretical.* It is
the *critique* that measures the individual existence by the
essence, the
particular reality by the Idea." -- K.M.