[OPE-L:6628] [OPE-L:89] Re: Re: the list

Leda Maria Paulani (paulani@usp.br)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 12:28:05 -0300 (EST)

Dear all

First, I'm glad that Jerry is OK now, despite the boat.

Second, I agree with Alfredo. There are, in fact, many interesting things
to discuss around the consistency of Marx system. But, certainly, the
movements and the evolution of capitalism nowadays is enough exciting (and
unfortunately frightening) to stimulate us to think of all this using
marxian approach. But in my view one thing doesn't exclude the other. I
understood the message of Alfredo as a call for this.

Leda Paulani