[OPE-L:6637] [OPE-L:98] Messages from Alan

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:55:02 -0400 (EDT)

--------------AA63AE1341EFCF7C7E3BBCF3

[The server was down for some time. Alan has been trying to send us the
following./Jerry]

--------------AA63AE1341EFCF7C7E3BBCF3

Hi Jerry

I sent these attached messages all to the list yesterday but nothing has
come back to me. Is the server down again? I'm worried about sending them
again in case they have actually gone out, but for some reason didn't reach
me.

Alan
--------------AA63AE1341EFCF7C7E3BBCF3