[OPE-L:74] [OPE-L:310] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chapter 1

Ian Hunt (Ian.Hunt@flinders.edu.au)
Mon, 9 Nov 1998 13:05:34 +1030

Chai-on Lee is exactly right to distinguish as he does between value and
its measure. I meant to say that the measure of value is... I was quickly
endorsing a suggestion, but the questions I had in mind as to what
"socially necessary labour time" means cocnerend definitions of "socially
necessary" and so were cocnerned with how precisely you understand the
measure of value proposed.