[OPE-L:6918] [OPE-L:408] FW: Readers guide to the social sciences

P.J.Wells@OPEN.AC.UK
Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:20:17 -0000

The following message details a project which several members of the
list might usefully participate in.

I've had a quick scan through the web site referred to and note that
"Engels" and "Historical Materialism" are among the un-allocated topics.

Julian