[OPE-L:7009] [OPE-L:501] Re: Re: Re: Kliman on Moseley

Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 00:44:57 -0500 (EST)

Andrew,

Thanks for your post. I have been referring to my interpretation for
several years at least as the "macro-monetary" interpretation of Marx's
theory. That is the name I prefer. "Macro" because aggregate magnitudes
are determined (logically) prior to individual magnitudes, and "monetary"
because the initial givens of Marx's theory (constant capital and variable
capital) are quantities of money-capital, not physical quantities of
inputs and outputs.

I can't speak for the other authors that you have classified with me.
That is your classification, not mine.

Thanks for your understanding.
Fred