[OPE-L:7203] [OPE-L:723] Austrian economic theory

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:11:51 -0500 (EST)

Gil writes in [OPE-L:720]:

> I'm sure we all agree about
> the fundamental flaws in Austrian political economic reasoning.

I would like to think this is the case, but am not sure that we all
agree on that subject. I would like to hear, therefore, what you think
the "fundamental flaws" in Austrian economic theory are and then hear
from others on the list to see whether you are right about us all
agreeing.

In addition to identifying differences in perspective, it also would be
useful to identify commonalities. So, let's see if this is one such
commonality ...

In solidarity, Jerry