[OPE-L:7242] [OPE-L:767] Re: Re: On capital saving technologies

Michael Perelman (michael@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:44:55 -0800

the idea of the Marx quote was that the first generation of capital goods to
be used in the production of consumer goods is produced by handicraft
methods. Only later are revolutionary techniques (e.g. robots) used to
produce the robots.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael@ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901