[OPE-L:7533] [OPE-L:1071] Re: Re: Is anyone there

Alejandro Valle Baeza (valle@servidor.unam.mx)
Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:13:42 -0500

Este es un mensaje multipartes en formato MIME.
--------------852AC07D25346CFD558B233A

Allin Cottrell escribió:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Paul Cockshott wrote:
>
> > The ope list seems dead, is this the case?
>
> You message came through fine, but No, there haven't been any
> posts in a long time.
>
> A quick question to test the waters: any thoughts on the current
> US macroeconomic situation? We're again (as in the late 1960s)
> hearing about the "end of the business cycle". I've seen
> various post Keynesians arguing to the contrary that the current
> macro situation is inherently unsustainable (with ref to the
> record low levels of personal saving and/or the government's
> budget surplus).

I proposed some months ago to discuss "current crisis" but there were
not interest on it. Since then, crisis remain an important issue for
many countries: Argentina, Paraguay, Uruguay, etc. On the other hand it
seems tha crisis is finishing in S. Korea (It is supossed a GDP growth
in South Korea for 1999). In any case the mundial situation would cange
dramatically with US economy development. Maybe Postkenesyans are more
interested in crisis than Marxist? For me will be very usefull some PK
references about the future of US economy.

Saludos

--------------852AC07D25346CFD558B233A

begin:vcard
n:Baeza;Alejandro Valle Baeza
tel;fax:(52)56222158
tel;work:(52)56222148
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:members.es.tripod.de/ValleBaeza/index.html
org:UNAM;Posgrado, Facultad de Economía
version:2.1
email;internet:valle@servidor.unam.mx
note:vallebaeza@yahoo.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;Ciudad Universitaria=0D=0AFacultad de Econom=EDa;México;D.F.;04510;México
x-mozilla-cpt:;14048
fn:Alejandro Valle Baeza
end:vcard

--------------852AC07D25346CFD558B233A--