[OPE-L:7538] [OPE-L:1077] Re: Re: (PK refs on US economy)

Alejandro Valle Baeza (valle@servidor.unam.mx)
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:46:41 -0500

Este es un mensaje multipartes en formato MIME.
--------------1BB54968F8CA99F5AC46D299

Allin Cottrell escribió:

> On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Alejandro Valle Baeza wrote:
>
> > For me will be very usefull some PK references about the
> > future of US economy.
>
> I find that the Levy Institute is an interesting source of PK
> commentary on the US and world economies. Randy Wray, Wynne
> Godley and others have written for them. You can see their
> material online at
>
> http://www.levy.org/publications/pubmainset.html
>
> Warren Mosler also has some interesting material at
>
> http://warrenmosler.com/
>
> Allin Cottrell.

Allin than you very much for this. The Levy Institute is a quite
interesting site.
Could you give us your personal opinion about a possible crisis in US
economy?

best wishes

--------------1BB54968F8CA99F5AC46D299

begin:vcard
n:Baeza;Alejandro Valle Baeza
tel;fax:(52)56222158
tel;work:(52)56222148
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:members.es.tripod.de/ValleBaeza/index.html
org:UNAM;Posgrado, Facultad de Economía
version:2.1
email;internet:valle@servidor.unam.mx
note:vallebaeza@yahoo.com
adr;quoted-printable:;;Ciudad Universitaria=0D=0AFacultad de Econom=EDa;México;D.F.;04510;México
x-mozilla-cpt:;14048
fn:Alejandro Valle Baeza
end:vcard

--------------1BB54968F8CA99F5AC46D299--