[OPE-L:7563] [OPE-L:1108] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is anyone there

Fred B. Moseley (fmoseley@mtholyoke.edu)
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:51:16 -0400 (EDT)

Jurrian,

My website address is: www.mtholyoke.edu/~fmoseley

I have only one of the papers I cited on the website (the Capital and
Class paper). But I will put the others up next week.

Thanks for your interest.

Fred