[OPE-L:1281] Re: Re: Re: FW: RE: Re: Prof. Itoh's paper

From: Duncan K. Foley (foleyd@cepa.newschool.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 17 1999 - 14:35:57 EDT

I was able to print out the last versions of Itoh's papers, but they print
in a rather unorthodox fashion. Each page starts with about half a page of
identical material, which doesn't seem to be from the paper, and then the
bottom half of the page has the actual text.

Maybe Makoto wants to correct this before we go any further?

Duncan

>Hi!
>
>Could anybody who successfully downloaded Itoh's paper resend it to me in
>MIME version?
>
>In solidarity
>
>Chai-on
>Professor of Economics,