[OPE-L:1284] Re: Re: Re: Re: Advertising and productive labour

From: Jurriaan Bendien (djjb99@worldonline.nl)
Date: Sun Sep 19 1999 - 10:45:42 EDT

Ajit Sinha writes:

The question of productive and unproductive labor should be settled on the
whole
>economy level and not at the individual capitalist's level.

I agree with that, because I am interested in the way profits and wages are
statistically accounted for macro-economically - and if Fred Moseley is
correct, then the distinction between productive and unproductive labour
makes a very big difference to how we understand real profitability in the
modern economy.

Note however in his examples Paul Cockshott has taken the transactions
between different sectors (intermediate between the economy as a whole and
the individual capitalist).

In solidarity

Jurriaan