[OPE-L:1307] "Historical Materialism"

From: michael a. lebowitz (mlebowit@sfu.ca)
Date: Tue Sep 21 1999 - 05:21:53 EDT

        Some time back, I forwarded to the list a message from Historical
Materialism pointing out the difficult straits they are in and requesting
efforts to get university library subscriptions. (I can repost that if
anyone missed it.) Paul Z suggested that I post the contents of the issues
of HM to date, and I have only now been able to do that. As you can see,
there are a number of familiar OPE names in the issues to date, and the
upcoming issue on Robert Brenner's NLR monograph (and now book) should
generate some interest. If you want to subscribe yourself or need
information, you can contact HM at hm@lse.ac.uk

        in solidarity,
          mike

Michael A. Lebowitz