[OPE-L:1392] Re: gold and paper money in light of marx's value

Michael J Williams (michael@williamsmj.screaming.net)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:25:25 +0100

Chai-on,

My Word 97 refused to open you paper, having at first recognized it as a
Word 97 document. With the whiff of a virus in the air, I am releuctant to
do any more work on trying to open it. Could you perhaps post it on a web
page somewhere?

btw I agree that I 'must' read it, but because of other pressures, I doubt I
will be able to give it much attention until mid December.

Comradely greetings,
Michael
Dr Michael Williams
Economics and Social Sciences
De Montfort University
Milton Keynes
UK

[This message may be in html, and any attachments may be in MSWord 97. If
you have difficulty reading either, please let me know.]