[OPE-L:1423] your health

Gerald Levy (glevy@pratt.edu)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:19:19 -0400 (EDT)

From: Jurriaan Bendien <djjb99@worldonline.nl>
Subject: Re: your health

Dear Prof. Itoh,

Ogenki desu ka ? I hope you are well. I am sorry about the trouble I caused
with the virus on OPE-L. It was my fault.

You said you were a bit worried. I hope you are no longer worried now.

I regret not being able to understand Japanese, because I would like to
read more about Japanese Marxian ideas in some peaceful moment. Thankfully
there are also magazines around such as AMPO which provide useful
information.

Also, I would like to say "I am sorry" to two Japanese girls in the proper
way, because I feel I misbehaved a little in the past, but I don't know how
to say it, all I can say is "aisumasen". (and one of those girls I cannot
locate). It is important to have a correct attitude towards women, at least
if they treat you well, don't you think so ?

I wish you the best of everything when you need it.

Yours respectfully,

Jurriaan