[OPE-L:1459] Re: Re: Re: Shooting unproductive workers

Michael Perelman (michael@ecst.csuchico.edu)
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 09:14:56 -0700

Paul, Paul, where did Barnet write about this? I found the reference to
called Hitler's generals.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University michael@ecst.csuchico.edu Chico, CA 95929 530-898-5321 fax 530-898-5901