[OPE-L:1491] "Accumulation of Capital, its Definition" --

zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 09:37:12

I have just realize that the paper for which I gave you a web address did
NOT preserve the 29 footnotes to the paper! Very sorry! Frankly I think
it is scandal that Word 97 would drop footnotes w/o warning, but anyway
I'm now attaching the paper as Word 97 and I also have it in Wordperfect
5.1 and the format I use Amipro 3.0.

The basic point of the paper is to argue that "accumulation of capital" is
ambiguous in definition in Marx, that Lenin didn't straighten it out and
that Luxemburg went most of the way, but not all, to a needed
correction/clarification.

Paul Zarembka

P.S. for the time being I'll leave the htm version up with a warning!

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY web site
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka

Attachment Converted: "C:\PIPEPLUS\DOWNLOAD\len-lux.doc"