[OPE-L:1494] Re: Lapides and Marx's wage theory

zarembka@acsu.buffalo.edu
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 16:44:55

Mike, Please show me where I said anything about any missing book, one way
or another? I cannot find it in anything I posted regarding Lapides' book
and this has not been an issue I have taken on. Paul

P.S. I know he could check archives, but to save time and energy I have
forwarded your review to Lapides; his e-mail address is lapides@sedona.net .

Paul Zarembka, supporting RESEARCH IN POLITICAL ECONOMY web site
******************** http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/PZarembka