[OPE-L:1535] Re: Re: marx,missing books, etc

David Laibman (SCSJJ@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:28:01 EDT

Paul, and OPE,
   Sorry, "only Marxist journal" was inaccurate, and does not
express my intention. Folks out there should subscribe to
S&S *and* RiPE *and* C&C, etc., *and* ask our libraries to
subscribe, if they don't already. I onlu intended to suggest
that the print journals, including S&S, are still quite important
and worthy of support, as vehicles for both discussion and
permanent recording of stages in our theoretical development,
something that may get lost in the increasingly electronic
world.
  david