[OPE-L:1602] Vanguardism

Jurriaan Bendien (djjb99@worldonline.nl)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 03:21:22 +0100

Apropos, Jerry, I have not objection to so-called "vanguardism" provided
the vanguardist can prove in practice that he/she really is in the
vanguard. I would even say that every social class objectively has its
vanguard. The analytical or methodological issue if you like is to know who
the real vanguard is (nevermind leftists or neoliberals talking about being
the vanguard, or conceiving of themselves as the vanguard). In a certain
sense, "it takes one to know one".

In solidarity

Jurriaan