[OPE-L:1614] Re: Re: Lapides, etc.

David Laibman (SCSJJ@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU)
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:16:17 EDT

Paul,
   Thnx for the clarification. My memory may have been faulty
concerning whether Kenneth actually sent us a review, and our
files don't go back far enough for me to check that. He will
 know, of course. But I think I am right in remembering that
the review was accepted for publication, subject to some
revisions which Kenneth himself seemed to agree with. What I
meant is not that we never received a review, but that the
revised version never came in; if it
had, we surely would have published it.
   But my preference is to focus on the substantive issues,
rather than on details of editorial history.

    david