Asus Taichi 21
2013-06-23 9:39 AM
- USB to Ethernet include (only 2.0, not USB 3.0 SS and FastEthernet, not GigE) asix chipset
- sleeve included
- ultrabook screen not touch enable - it makes absolutely no sense why it was designed like that
- screen is recessed by 1-2mm, not infinity glass, gap is because original has touch overlay?
- large 13"? frame for 11" panel?
- announced 10/2012, shipped 1/2013
- autorotate disabled by itself sometimes
- power scheme switch back to power4 by itself sometimes
- pen needs battery
- some sites said it has miniDisplayPort? it only has microHDMI and miniVGA (adapter to VGA provided)