[OPE-L:2460] Re: the transnational working class?

From: Gerald Levy (glevy@PRATT.EDU)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 16:28:17 EST

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:49:24 -0000
From: "H.K. Radice" <ipihkr@lucs-02.novell.leeds.ac.uk>

Gerry,

I've very belatedly posted an initial response to your OPE-L2351. I
hope you don't mind receiving the attached paper; I'm not sure
what to do to make it available to the list, so do with it what you
will. It is currently under submission to Capital & Class.

Yours,

Hugo
Hugo Radice
Senior Lecturer in International Political Economy,
Institute for Politics and International Studies,
University of Leeds,
Leeds LS2 9JT, UK.
tel: 44-113-233-4507
fax: 44-113-233-4400

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,