[OPE-L:3520] Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Marxism and 19th century materialism

From: Steve Keen (stevekeen10@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 20 2000 - 06:30:42 EDT

That was not at all my point, Rakesh. I think this discussion of quantum
mechanics is interesting, but quite irrelevant to economics of any
persuasion. But I take Allin's point that people can use the apparent
"dismissal" of a materialist conception of matter as a club with which to
beat Marx. So it's just nice to show that the club may be double-barrelled.

Cheers,
Steve