[OPE-L:3868] RE: Re: Phases of Capitalist Development

From: Michael Williams (mike.williams@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 04:42:05 EDT

Hello Alan,

Your collection looks useful. Can we have the name of the Publisher,
expected publication date and ISBN please?

Thanks

Michael
____________________
Dr Michael Williams
Economics and Social Sciences
De Montfort University
Clephan Building (2.11)
The Gateway
Leicester
LE1 9BH
UK
tel: +116 2551551, #8174
[Home: +23 80768641]
fax: 0870 133 1147

<mailto:mike.williams@dmu.ac.uk>
http://www.mk.dmu.ac.uk/~mwilliam
[This message may be in html, and any attachments may be in MSWord 2000. If
you have difficulty reading either, please let me know.]